Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

"Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom and possibilities of fresh starts and new approaches. And in your adventures let harmony exist between what you hear and what you speak!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Now is the time to peck our way out of the 'cosmic egg'. It is the time to strengthen our neck muscles, so our heads will be supported upon escaping the broken shell. Today is set into a rhythm of Intention and the more able we are to engage ourselves in rhythm of support, the stronger we will be.

I coach myself through the strengthening as I do my morning practice of writing, Chi Gong, Yoga, and walking. Then I can focus myself deeply into the work I must do today to support change. I meditate and strengthen my heart mind coherence and breathe in deeply my life and livingness.

My living particle of awareness. I am so grateful for my life, even though it is not the usual one, and this is what I am most grateful for. My beloved and I share our lives deeply and in turn we are able to create and write this healing work, and share the clarity of our journey.

Our lives are shifting all around us and most of all within us. We are older and we take on even more complexity than we did when we were younger. We now take on the energy of all the patterns plus integrating them into the whole world.

The understanding of this complexity takes place as we settle into time and realize its potential. Time is an ancient potential and increases as we lift the weight of gravity from it.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#9 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Movement Is Still

When movement is truly one with center, and clarity is the source of movement, it is so smooth and fast to seems to be still.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex  ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this daily encouragement to address each day with joy!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.