Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "You are the Alchemical Fire in the Fire phase of development. Thoroughly mix Fiery water with equal amounts of Watery Fire; such a conjunction bodes well for all understandings.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Awakening this morning on the curve of insight. I sit to write before the world speaks. Each day there is a pattern and how we step into it is how we become in our day. Take time to feel yourself, who you are, because each night we change.

I know this so well, but sometimes cannot grasp its purpose enough to make sure I am square with the angle. Do I have one part of my body ahead of the other, or one part not squared enough to stay attuned? Do I forget to ask or listen before I begin my day?

This day is mine and it belongs to my Intention. My fluidial self cools the embers but not out. My fire heats up a slow boil, but my water does not put out the embers. I breathe in my night and its dreaming, all employed to inform and balance my day.

Take time right now to own your day and the Intention you are. My day is about compassion, joy, love, and centering through any storm. "Wise men have more to learn of fools than fools of wise men." Montague, Essays.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#15 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

The equalization need for the Body Zero to rotate in a trinary code is set through this imprint, and motivates the omnidirectional recognition of the trinary beingness that into be calculated into the rotational flow of the Holographic Projection.

[Visit our site for more information on Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns: www.situlacodex.com/holographic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome realization of knowing that our day is built from the dreams of our night work!! Thank you. I will pay more attention to my morning angles!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.