Pages

Friday, November 13, 2020

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

 "A period of introversion and sluggishness is coming to an end. Patience, perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

We are called into more presence in this time than ever before and I find I am more aware of deep employment of my own will. A willingness to be more aware of what is internally moving that can create a new and lovelier future.

I wake up inside, I wake up pouring into myself what I need to know. This in itself creates my perseverance and depth of Intention. This is not always easy and sometimes a bit scary. I would rather scare myself than wait for someone else to.

In time I have found I need to scare myself less and those who would do that for me are not any longer present in my days. My daily calendar does not include them or make appointments with them. I have found that their fear does not heal me, but tries to scare me more.

1,2,3,4 adds up to finally make 5 and I do know my own sequence of numbers. My appointments are now with myself and I find I am able to hear more clearly. My conversations with myself are expanding into creativity, Yoga, writing, poetry, chi gong, meditation, walking, deep breathing, heart coherence, and the precision of my Beloved. Perseverance for me is built upon this and I have learned to trust this more each day and I improve in the most strange of ways.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#2 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint works the alignment of dream center actualization, into third dimensional recognition, forwarded through the knowing and feeling of support seen in third dimensional recognition.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/manifestational-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.