Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "Water Seed of Fire are mutually antagonistic, but both are necessary to drive a locomotive successfully. Water and Fire, in the right proportion, are needed for growth. Aqua Vita provides the moisture for the seed in the Earth's Womb. While Fire can bring a gentle heat, spurring the elements to a harmonizing blend. The result is gemination, followed by sprouting, and shoots appearing above ground. You are the alchemical Fire in the Fire phase of development.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This alchemical phase takes focus, and a stabilization of the elements of using Water Fire and Fiery Water, and this moves obstacles and makes apparent to your life where your passion lies.

I hold my economy within myself and bring motion into a coherence with my heart. I follow the codial of my life and don't forget my deepest purpose. Once this is relayed in my day I will begin to normalize what has now changed in my life.

What was once called normal has shifted so radically that I must realize that it was not someone else's will, but instead my own. I am the fire in the fire phase, and unless I realize it I will never get any locomotion in what I desire.

What has become my normal now is because in some very intended way I asked for it. We need to let go of the old normal, to even begin to move freely in the new normal, and what it is really about. I wanted a more compassionate, loving, allowing world that would honor the radiant life of all people and their gifts.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity










#12 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Manzanita  Red Carnation  Tulip

This trinity flower essence conceptional coloration is the color tone balancer that removes requirement limitation, so color expansion can be encompassed in full compositional flow of the rhythmic patterns that create the curve and flowing linearity of Body Zero's side to side profile. This will envelop the color symphony of sound seen and color heard.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns;

www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Tha nk you for this verification that our normal no longer exists and the change is coming in with the clarity of these patterns and words. This supports the body in all movements of change!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.