Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

 "Everything moves in phases, and the chaos you may be experiencing is but an appearance overlaying order and rhythm. Someone once said that 'civilization is the intelligent monitor of e-motion', feeling is a method of kindling a blaze, and with the right mixture of fire and care, the circumstances portend well for the future.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This is deep wisdom for this day and I sit into it with patience, love, caring, and intention. I feel much reigns within us all at this time, but it is my own sovereignty that I follow.

I intention this day at its seed beginning, to allow more light in my purpose, attitude, altitude, and movement of my vision. I require more depth and time for this today, and ask for much to lay down its battle and become what I can comfort and what comforts me.

I require creative dreaming today, as we travel more deeply into the attic space of our life, world, future, and past. We wake up each day completely new to our dominion and must see it that way. What has blossomed over night as we dreamed and allowed more speed and rapture in our senses as we traveled.

Today will involve more rest and peace as we claim and reclaim our passion for life itself. I am grateful for the vehicle I have been given to live life within. Alchemy, my passion in motion.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#20 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint is a vibratory responder that opens the Holograph to sound beyond sound, allowing energy patternizing of image from Highest Potential to occur.

[For more information visit our site:

www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex. ]

1 comment:

  1. and you follow it all with ease. thank you for the sense given to allow this day to unfold gracefully and with comfort for you and the lives we live!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.