Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "You are in the alchemical Fire in the Fire phase of development. Thoroughly mix fiery Water with equal amounts of Watery Fire, such a conjunction bodes well for all undertakings. The result is germination followed by sprouting and shoots appearing above ground.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

It is like boiling a pot of water on the stove and spurring vaporization in the air to humidify your world. Too much dryness can make your endeavors crack and fall apart. It is raining today and the gratefulness we need needs moisturizing.

We need gratefulness as the heat, and the spoken recognition as the water. I am sore from bending and crawling and falling in the attic space, but so grateful for a body that heals and makes me know I need rest and nourishment.

Many years ago as I had 5 children, I did not listen, because I felt my needs were not so important, and then I changed and started to begin hearing my body and how it spoke to me. I became an artist and writer. I became a writer that listened to my body and if I hurt I knew it was speaking to me.

I began to listen to it, like I had to do in other creative cycles of my life. I used not to listen to my body, to be available now I listen to my body so I can be available. I allow the watery mix of fire and companion myself with all I write.

Creatives often forget their body as they travel and I have become one who knows that this will dry you so out, your body cracks and there is no locomotion. Today I am so grateful for family. and friends, who have loved me through this learning of how to balance my electrical system.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#6 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

The Self of each center is recognized and understood, through the knowing brought through the feeling, and expressed outward through our creativity.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.