Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Air Seed of Water: Calm

 "Pay attention to the details, take no unnecessary risks, practice relaxation, meditation. Keep in touch with your feelings (Air) and your intuitive needs (Water). Perseverance preserves what you have already established and permits the cycle to roll over into new opportunity.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Time is moving in its own rhythm and I feel I must open myself to it and listen deeply for its current and where it is going. Time can be something one is cautious about or you can embrace it enough to have it.

I often feel literally through timing and its fibers. When the time is right you will feel it fleshed all around you and it is ready to spill over your whole life. I feel a Presence in my life that knows me like a glove and I feel support for all I need.

There are many times I feel controlled by time and timing, but I have learned that it is really inside of me and it signals outward when it becomes priority. Pouring myself into this allows me to explore more fully the intricate seeds of potential and the evaluation of maturity.

Today is a day of many points of reference and I must pay attention, the details themselves will guide me and my creative imagination will allow me to relax around them all.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#1 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint allows the Self to center with its vibratory patterning of Avalon. Recall is then accelerated, which brings the Etheric Realm into matched vibration of Intent, of rememory as guided by Highest Potential.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.stiulacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.