Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

 "Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiation of Reality. Vigorously pursuing your aim will bring bonuses.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Today I sit inside its very beginnings. Today's awakening and passage from dream to opening my eyes is changed and different. I have new alliances on both sides of the veil and I know my way better.

By looking at the small occurrences and passages in our lives I feel I discover much more and I can stabilize from the smallest of perspectives.

Since I know I have come here to express, not learn some lessons. We are not a school here, we are a planet of beauty and expression. I will not put me feet to the floor for a school or institution in any form, but I will to express and beauty is first on my agenda.

Agenda could be a plan, but it also can be an Intention and that is my definition. I put my feet on the floor to be grounded and footed in love and expression. With this agenda I have a full day of the Intention of Love, Beauty, Hearing, Listening, and Visionary Allowance.

To allow visionary each day is to begin even before you open your eyes. It has taken me many years to understand this on eons levels of time. We are told we are here to serve and this is what I thought too, but now I realize we are here to Be.

In this only can we Be in the world we wish to express in. Express, speak, sing, draw, love, give of ourselves, not serve others in the sense we have no expression that is even more fulfilling. Today I am Being in alliance with my own Expression of Beauty. I am that, even before I begin and that is what stabilizes my day before I open my eyes and put my feet on the floor.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#1 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprintsial Pattern creates the circumferial memorandum resolver. This facilitates Body Zero release of rememory sets that work in trinitized regulation of Body Zero circumferial calculation. This allows angelic recalculation for Highest Potential calculatory set that is in alignment with desired form.

[Visit www.situlacodex.com/body-zero for more Light Patterns]

1 comment:

  1. You have brought a whole new definition of agenda to the table and I receive it heartily... Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.