Pages

Monday, November 9, 2020

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

"The Egg is well fertilized and has survived a prior testing phase. Soon the chick will break free and lay down its own golden eggs, each a miniature Alembic. The current stress is actually a foreshadowing of successful futures.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Yes, there is much lined up in the cube and I ask the Archangelic Being of Metatron to assist me in clearing and making more room space (ether) Elbow room. I cannot move forward until I move what is backward out of my way. I consult my wisdom and patience deeply and realize, I can afford to give myself room and time for the rapid growth this stage requires.

Here I favor my ears over my mouth, I have no exciting map of these times, but I have a willingness to be guided through by a navigator who has a Crop Circle memory of what is needed ahead and a deep love for all of us.

The center of this fold we are all in is a circumferic view of the most acute precision of listening in this phase of Gestation. "I know how to listen when clever men are talking. That is the secret of what you call my influence.", Supermann, Es Lebe Das Lebe.

Today I will step my feet in the weather stored for my assistance and not argue with Gaia, The Mother has returned and I speak to her in my Babalonian way of Babal. Take two to make three.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#10 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Thought before change is the essence of what it is to be in the dimension of three. This Imprint quantranizes into hyperspace the discernment of thought, for exact desires change beyond thoughts that cannot move change into alignment with desired Holographic Projection of desired form, as seen in the dimension of five.

[Vist our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/holographic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. My willingness is here to, to listening to the navigation that sees us through these changing times!! Thank you for assistance..I am so grateful!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.