Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

1.1.11
(Click image for larger view)



Held within a singular moment is all the potential of creation and within this is metamorphosis. Fire seed of ether is the point of the alchemical process I was born into.

I am a fire sign and the Raven, which is the totem of my inner light, is ether. I keep my own presence ready as I move forward the beginning of the body of work for this year. There are many layers held within it and the full mantra of its awakening is present for me to feel.

I write from the center of my being and I hold the pleasure of change as a full quality of awareness that lights my way. Within transformation is transmutation that creates a current of unlimited space.

I open myself to this unlimited space as I sit and look into the full mystery, as I write and wait for the position of vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.