Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation



1.11.11
(Click image for larger view)




Today the perspective of my rhythm is needing a new look.
“Fire seed of ether is a time that portends a beneficial change in your current situation.”, Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.
“Fire embodies the soul of desire, motivation, achievement, and enthusiasm. When combined with Ether (boundless space) it produces a current of limitlessness.” Dr. John Munford.

I have been inside this level of the alchemical process for two days, and I have felt I have had to transmute what is in the way of this limitlessness. I have sat deeply into the current and moved within the flow of what could not move.

Robert & I both are beginning to enter the center of the new work and the feeling of the metamorphosis is felt and rather palatable. In this time we feel the fallow period of the early part of a body of work. This is always a harder part of the work, because of its wildness, and so much of the work in this part is invisible, non-producing, but still requires energy, surrender, and deep travel.

After all these years, I still at times get frustrated, feel unworthy, struggle to look useful, then I remember and remind myself of all I know about the fallow period, where the rich dirt of a body of work rests.

The struggle creates many aches and pains, and I must remember that I must take time to consume myself, and allow a fruition to work within me.

“A consuming passion provides “illumination” for others, and yet only by consuming itself can a candle brighten the way.” Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.

2 comments:

  1. “A consuming passion provides “illumination” for others, and yet only by consuming itself can a candle brighten the way.” Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”. Boy that is a message and 1/2. You must have this on the fridge? Thanks for sharing it and your words that illustrate the real meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no one I know who better understands the intricacies & power of the fallow period and how to reap its riches than you. I have learned much from you about the importance of this time and how much the patience & endurance it requires is always rewarded. I feel this fallow period right now too -- even at work - waiting for projects & dreams & ideals to gather form and come into their time -- appearing to others to be still, unproductive or procrastinating & wondering to myself if I finally really have just become a lazy unmotivated bum!! :) Thanks for the encouragement & reminder of the importance of this time.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.