Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ether Seed of Ether: Rebirth

1.14.11
(Click image for larger view)



“The Soul of a journey is liberty, to think, feel, do just as one pleases.” William Hatlitt, Going on a Journey.
“And in your adventure let harmony exist between what you hear and what you speak.” Dr.
John Munford.

A definite shift in the feeling and ease of expression and movement. Breakfast with my family and friends and held within the conversation was rich realizations.

Myth is often a deep truth that is not always factual. This was the conversation, and how we have so often felt this absolute truth within our work, but the frustration that it seems not factual in actual physical effect.

This level of our work has been hard to believe in, but this conversation today seemed to unveil the secret held within it.

I don’t quite understand it all, but I am letting it settle around me  and inside of me till it becomes part of what I know and this in turn strengthens my own belief as asked for. Rebirth is truly a way of seeing what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.