Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

1.8.11
(Click image for larger view)



Pain for me is a signal that I am in some way compromising my work. I am, in some way that I am not often aware of, in thought or deed slipping away from my true identity in this life.

I am sometimes blinded to this so my body, like sitting on a hot stove, signals me till I hop off.
This is a frustrating relationship so I am now looking deeper into the signals and re-patterning my mind in a way that creates an undisturbed focus on what I truly desire.

Perseverance is the key and I am asking what are the ways my mind and body travels into compromise. We are taught this so much in our developing years, and our relationship with our creative life, that we hardly know any other way.

The comfort is gone and the search is on and I follow the pain to its origin. Its origin is a unique being of shining presence that blinded my life so I could get used to more light.

2 comments:

  1. You are a brave and persevering woman and I am proud to call you my dearest friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, thank you so much. And thanking this evening for coming over and helping me take this apart so I can find relief and move about more easily.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.