Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

1.16.11
(Click images for larger view)



The very nature of this time is a current that takes whatever enthusiasm there is and multiplies its endurance. The full nectar of relationship is its ability to completely culture a position that templates the secular volume of need.

Within this inert formula is a loyalty that forgives all impotence.  

I am seeking this within myself so I can gain once again a deep connection with myth, and allow myself the grace of a reality that is dimensionally current to my life in a body.

We begin a sabbatical tomorrow and I already feel myself sinking deeper into a space that thrills the very Soul of me. I am impassioned with the space of enthusiasm that moves through the opening this time will allow.

I have prepared the ground of witness that will be needed for a deeper gesture of thought.
The connecting factors of realization set up a phase that will endeavor to release the formula of vision that is needed for metamorphosis.

Rich is the dirt of a seeded life. Time to order seeds.

“#9: Runes of Fire: Faced with power, you succeed in expressing exactly. from the Runes of Fire by Raven Su.Sane

1 comment:

We welcome your comments.