Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

1.13.11
(Click image for larger view)



Blizzard over, walked in snow last evening, up to knees in places. Very fun. Threw snowballs in river and made snow bear woman sitting in front of window. I have not played in the snow like this for many years.

“My life in a box of precious thought of time. A stillness of compassion between beauty and purpose. Both in a role of Transformation.” from Raven Su.Sane.

I work between the pages of my life and fold and hold the words in air, as they rearrange my alchemy and shuffle my elements till a new perspective is ready for change. I quarter the past into smaller bites and I half the future into larger ones.

I cannot any longer walk in my own shoes the way they are. one is higher than the other, so I pad it with felt and equalize the knowing. When the knowing is larger than the feeling, one must raise the felt till both can walk at the same rate.

What I feel I know is down, so I add more felt in my right shoe and soon my hips will equalize and I can walk again more freely in my own shoes without pain.

“#22, Runes of Motion: Completed is the message so draw a big picture for the answer.” from Runes of Motion by Raven Su.Sane.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the important reminder about equalizing the knowing & feeling when I feel unbalanced & unsure & out of sorts in the face of new shifts and changes (which seems to be quite prevalent during this time!)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.