Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

1.5.11
(Click image for larger view)



Twenty seven bald eagles flew over our heads this evening as we walked the village green. They were amazing flying in sets of two and three at a time.

I inherently feel that their vast presence is a picture so much bigger than I have seen before, that I feel almost blind to this time. Everything has seemed to become so ordinary, even though everything about this time is clearly not.

This last year I have felt placed inside and outside our work at the same time, and awakened to the eccentric sounds of ordinary aging life, even though I know these are not, in truth, my reality.
In truth the concept of transformation has a completion cycle within its emerging pattern and this is often seen as age in time, but present in a new formation.

The sacred craves a new horizon and I don’t quite yet see the cradle of this rising newness. I employ my upper body to relax into this memory so I can begin to realize the connection from an eagle-eye view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.