Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Earth Seed of Fire: Aspiration

1.9.11
(Click image for larger view)



The Sacred sense of aspiration is the longing source of what reaches to touch the divine in a way that is fully fleshed into light.

I long, I reach, I forgive my distance and yield into my senses. I try the sacred repose and the expectation of relief surprises me. I long to hear more deeply than the surface of thought.

Since I was a young child I craved a transportment that gave my senses the feelings of memory before I was born. I hold this memory inside my frame, I aspire to ground it into my very breath.

I do not understand this time, I can only write beyond my mind, my thought, my reason. There, in these words, I find the hidden truth of what has not yet been claimed by the world of noise. I use this noise to distract my mind, as I enter the aspiration of the words I know lay hidden in the recesses of my divinity.

To aspire is the Soul’s divine reach into the ethers.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these words and thoughts with us yesterday...good to get to ponder them together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, it is wonderful when we get to sit together and talk about these entries.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully expressed -- there is definitely the feeling of the memories before we were born that we hold within our frame...
    "To aspire is the Soul’s divine reach into the ethers." -- I LOVE that line. To me, it seems to be what we do to try to claim those memories that we know with certainty are there and are real, but seem hidden from us. thanks for the soothing, beautiful words...

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.