Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

1.7.11
(Click on image for larger view)



Start and emphasize creativity.

“The process is one of building the foundation around an original idea which, like the Philosopher’s Stone, turns everything to gold.” Dr. John Munford, Magical Tattwas.”

A single spark of the origin is what this time needs and it must be simple, distinct, and mark the present with an oracular intention held within the word.

I have felt scattered lately, as I have broken myself down and regathered myself over and over again, till I could come to the simplest term of myself. This term has a language  that I am only beginning to understand.

A nature within that opiates a focus that transfixes my mind in a singular cellular realization that holds the seed of the largest vision I have occupied in this lifetime.

An eagle-eye view that squares the circle within. Potency within potential. 2000C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.