Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

1.2.11
(Click image for larger view)



This year of 2011 is a time of becoming Mutual Harmony within my self, my life, my work, and my relationship with what I do and conceive.

Success lies within the finding the bridge that will connect my enthusiastic doer with my idealistic conceiver. This bridge is my ability to listen. In this listening I can find balance, so the alchemical fires of my unconscious creativity can emerge a body of work that the spilling effort can transform within.

Metamorphosis, being the name of the next December show, will create a palette for the entry of our 2012 body of work, Ascension.

The balance between doing, listening, and emerging is all in the rhythm. The rhythm must be felt and the pace must be honored, and the grace given room for a full wing spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.