Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Ether Seed of Air: The Word Logos

12.31.10
(Click image for larger view)



The day accepts the task of being written upon early, and I hope once again to find words given into my hand. To receive the word is to receive the plan, the blueprint of potential.

Ether gives to air and air gives to flesh, and the letter of the word is made real to be lived within.
I enter this new year with a larger view, but a small plan. A plan so tiny that I barely see it and I feel only its existence.

Letters of the word awaken me and I listen. I listen to the earth, I listen to the air, and the ethers wrap around me like a boat, I float upon the water’s need of my body as fire.I come to the crystal clear awareness of emptiness and how it sits within me.

In the alchemical process this is a time of opportunity and opening, but one should hold true to the moment and not move to speak till the three guardians have moved the council of intention forward.

" #30: Move into the labyrinth of triple spiral to unfold solutions. Mermaid awaken your spine.” from Raven’s Runes of Motion.

2 comments:

  1. I love this understanding of the power & importance of words & the letters that make them up. I especially will hold onto "...one should hold true to the moment and not move to speak till the three guardians have moved the council of intention forward." -- wonderful wisdom to remember when getting pressed by sounds of the reversal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, that's wonderful, thank you for reading, listening, and commenting.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.