Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

12.6.10
(click image for larger view)



Within earth seed of water is a many layered equation that enables us to be totally enrolled in the mystery coming forward from the inner sanctuary of our soul.



I have yet to be able to completely drop into this boldness, but I feel my body getting ready for this deep longing to be felt savored. I have exhausted myself carefully and my frame is now tired enough to let go.



The fires of volume have burned full ,and now the intention of a lifetime begins to direct this entry with precision and awareness. It is odd that exhaustion can be a tool of the soul, but when used carefully it can be an excalibur of great precision and power, to open the body when it has been afraid to know.



In our past there are places we have been punished to know, and our frames remember this in our cellular library. In takes boldness to venture once again into this awareness, and sometimes exhaustion to help us let go.



I had a dear friend do reiki on me yesterday and I felt the symbols of my memory unlock my frame and open my will to my inner cellular libraries, which hold the memory of what I once knew, but lost my life for knowing.

6 comments:

  1. So true of exhaustion...never saw it for its potential wisdom. I savored; "I have yet to be able to completely drop into this boldness, but i feel my body getting ready for this deep longing to be felt savored." Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear mr groundhog, I treasure your underground understandings. You truly know what's under our feet that holds us strong.

    We missed you tonight, you dear soul. Keep your sweet exhausted self in just the right space so you can gather the riches of this time. It was so fun emailing you during the dinner. :-)
    I am exhausted too, so many riches came out of this day of rest.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dhyana, Thank you so much, it is always lovely to hear from you, to know our souls cross through the same channels and time.
    Take care.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have shared great words with us in this, the cellular library has stuck to me like a post-it-note and I am following your lead by following the energy as it moves. Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.