Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

12.18.10
(Click image for larger view)



Water, the feminine intuition is so current in my life, as I sit by the river each day and watch her tidal flow rise and lower. I have had to learn to embrace myself more fully , as the time opens for me.

I have had to listen even deeper to my own tides and learn a diplomacy with the emotion of my being. Where does it go inside of me and how does it take me into so many different rhythms and currents?

An awareness of what is best to be solved by being dissolved, gently, and in essence absolved of its needs, is more present. The pace of this time awakens in me a rhythm more pure of itself and slower than a pace once needed in my life. It is amazing though, because more is actually accomplished.

This is the power of the feminine cooperative motion, to drop the competition that time can create and flow into and with the rhythm of emotion. Diplomacy, forgiving pace of rhythm that opens everything in its own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.