Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

12.30.10




Thursday, crescent moon, 3 degrees F., clear sky.

Opening the space between my mind and my feelings, I begin to awaken the spine of my own aspirations. Life has come into a pouring open and a giving up.

The total expression of the maturity of living in a form is the willingness to except the shedding. There is always a small amount of blood lost in the shedding of the character of ignorance.

The knowing comes in to lift the feelings into a new awareness of its own value. The spine equates a forming that realizes the bending of will and the courage of current as it moves into a new rhythm, new beat, new pulse of existence.

I come into the being of earth seed of air, and no longer just exist with the air within me. I embrace the building of its ladders into the heavens of my longings.

Opening a whole in the night sky, I climb into the round moon of my own Cam-U-Lot, curved Light.

4 comments:

  1. "The total expression of the maturity of living in a form is the willingness to except the shedding. There is always a small amount of blood lost in the shedding of the character of ignorance."........this is brilliant!!!! You are right on with words I could not have imagined but that exactly the feeling I feel about this whole process of aging and what it really is: not oldness but maturity! Thanks again Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! So much what I needed to hear right now to really recognize the power and exactness of what's happening in this time. Thank you so much for this insight and inspiration -- I feel much lift from the understanding it brings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sandra,
    for reading, realizing and commenting on these entries. That means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, I ams so glad that this inspires you, as it does me as I write it.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.