Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

12.13.10
(Click image for larger view)



“Fire and air are interdependent. Air fulfills itself by ever feeding fire, and fire is grateful.”
“Success is contingent upon finding the bridge which connects the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver.” Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.

The hope that conceals the presence of the bond between the future and present is moving into its place of no longer hidden. It holds the negative forces a bay and allows the full sequence of an enamored presence of feeling joy even below the current of caution.

I have in many ways begun to relate my life at the center of a new cause and the participation of hope gives me room to advance.

There is much coming in the way of words that can reveal a larger wheel of destiny that I have seen before. I am awakening the air of thought within me that creates a harmony within me that soothes my frame.

This harmony follows the language of my cellular library that signals me for the attention of my soul.

The bridge that connects the nerves of my rivers of feeling is the listening and following of its path of language. The chi speaks as it moves me into relaxation. To follow it in my mind is like a woodland nymph that has caught the attention of the light.

A mutual harmony is only in the language of this air seed of fire, finding the connection of the attention of the mind. The conceiver to the doer. Speaking beyond the channel of the mind.

2 comments:

  1. This passion for fire, fireplaces, candles burning, mixing the flame and the air sylphs as a child blows out a bevy of candles with such joy and anticipation apparently is not just the time of year but the need for the alchemical reaction seen and felt. Thanks for your encouragement!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.