Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

12.16.10
(Click image for larger view)



To know where one is inside the alchemical process is foundational in itself.

It seems this cycle has slowed down a great deal for me. I seem to stay within each phase longer and deeper. At one point I was moving very quickly from one phase to the next, but now I am more like turtle, and this I have needed.

We have completed this year’s body of work and it is being shown. We have begun the next body of work, “Metamorphosis”, and there is a big shift within it from the very beginning.

The flavor and taste of this time is given more room and I sit more mindless  but more mindful.

The attitude is letting go so the cocoon can begin to open. The foundation of Terra Firma is strong and it is the time to begin a new cycle.

I sit on my cushion as I write, and look out the glass at the river. The eagles will be here soon.

Water runs through me.

4 comments:

  1. This speaks to me in such a deep way. I am moved by it all. My time for metamorphosis is nearing and my cocoon is opening. Patience is my cushion. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful and your expression is one of great integrity and determination........not mindless at all, but full of instinctual insight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susanna,
    I love that, Patience is your cushion. This is very good for a fire sign, but not always easy!
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thsnk you, Sandra,
    You always see the purpose in my life. This is invaluable to me.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.