Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

5.28.2010

Full moon last night, deep fog, air cooler, alewives jumping at low tide under the light of the full moon. There are so many phases we move through, like the moon, in the alchemical process of ourselves, and our relationship with our own substance.



The soft mist, coming in over the village green our studio overlooks, comes from its close nature to the river.
Like fairyland, the misty substance of spirits moves on earth briefly, and then returns to water. Water seed of ether is a time of meditation, mediation, allowing, and hearing. Communication that builds solid bridges of understanding.



Within the time of quiet, one can feel through to the truth within life, and filter out what does not hold you sacred. Water is the dissolver and adjusts to the size of its vessel.



This is a time for me to come into more slowly what I need, to create with. I must listen to the sweet nuances of the form that is awakening my spirit. I take in a more current view of what is present. I navigate with my own needs, and draw myself a closer, more hearing relationship with my muse.



This is not a time for everyone else's opinion. It is a time for your view, and the importance of what you alone see. There is a boldness in this, and this will later create the power of your work.

I often feel pressed to share at this time, but it is not ready, because others are not yet inside the color of this synergy. They often only see it in black and white, and this can distract the rise of the sap in this time. You are the vessel, a container,  a crucible, and must be free to adjust to the environment you are working in.



"The creation of our findings appears in waves of living, as we begin to know the cellular patterns  of knowledge we contain." Profile of Goddess" by Clarity

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.