Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

6.15.10



Gestation, something I have done so many times, that sometimes I feel I am eternally pregnant with thought, image, new life, or volume. The egg of new life always floating in the elongated sphere of ether.



In Ether Seed of Earth, the egg is well fertilized and the life in it is becoming ready to crack its way out and lay its own new life. It is the Alembic egg of compassion, and it occupies the rapid growth of awareness, as we begin to realize we need more room for who we are.



We have become too tall for the small door at the end of the rabbit hole, and the spiral of our own falling has risen to the top without us. Life inside wonderland has opened our eyes and ears to many strange unnatural ideas and questions. Like, is Gravity really real, or is it something we are told, to keep our feet on the ground? Can we become small in one moment, and then totally grow out of the egg, and step into a much larger room?
Do we have to come and go head first?



All this is key in the time of Ether Seed of Earth, because gestation is not only a waiting place, but it is often a questioning place. How many questions you ask, and how large they are, is how large the room you will hatch into. So don't hide your large questions, or your answers will be too small, and you will later be cramped in the space you come into.Your secret self must have room or she will be like Alice, crying outside the door of where she wants to go.

4 comments:

  1. Boy is that spot-on "All this is key in the time of Ether Seed of Earth, because gestation is not only a waiting place, but it is often a questioning place." This seems to be when the kundalini kicks up and helps burn out all the answers that want to run ahead......thank you for the analogy....a keeper for those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool expansion on what I said, and I loved the connections you made. So true, so true. Thanks for being in conversation with me on the deeper side of our life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great insight! I had never thought of gestation as being a time/place of questioning, but it's really true! It made me pause to ponder how often I may have kept my questions small out of fear that I wouldn't be able to handle the answers that might come from the larger questions. In reading this entry, I realized that the only solution is in recognizing that my desire to have enough room for my secret soul self is greater than my fear of the answers that might come from the bigger questions. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is superb, a neat thought to expand upon, because we do seem to dream bigger than we realize.
    So many times we have all said, if we
    had laid it all out, it never would have been this wonderful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.