Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

6.18.10



This time of potential is so graced with the ease of increased awareness that gives the body time to let go of definitions, so it can embrace intention. This is the process of nurturing a foundation that builds around an original idea, or pattern, like the philosopher's stone, and turns everything to gold.



In this time of potential I know I must make my decisions based on priorities, while I nurture the seed essence of a new pattern, as it begins to potentize its full presence. There are so many needs that I am aware of that I have to stay focused on the one that is now potentizing its resolution and completion.



I have to break down the time, as it gestates what fire has seeded and earth carries, as if it wombs the very necessity of our lives. Our lives are necessitated by earth, as she shows us the desires that living requires. She wombs us as mankind, till we are completely gestated by time and given the cradle of emotion that relates us to all life.



The boat we sit in, the journey we take, the cradle of our emotions, relates us all to the waters of the essence we all share, and it carves out the shape of the crescent we rest within.



Potential is cradled within this and is formed and shaped by the rhythm of the sea inside of us. I need to sit inside this crescent rhythm and feel its structure, as around me.



I lost part of my molar tooth today, and I will feel its healing in the saliva of the crescent boat of my mouth, filled with these words.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I could not explain how/why this has touched me .. the best stuff cannot be explained. Dhyana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You even manifested a photo of your words....how wonderful is that? We are on a wonderful adventure together, the potentials are beyond our imagination but exist in the process of waiting. Thank you for the potentizing of your words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dhyana, as always, your words encourage my journey and I am enjoying having you travel with me. Words are often hard to find for the deeper feelings. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, you are SO funny! You don't miss a thing. Oh, "Jonathan" you.

    We are on a great adventure and we are letting the dreamer dream this for us.

    See you at our Thomaston destination, for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful & comforting your words are! The insight about having to focus on the need/potential that is now potentizing its resolution and completion is particularly helpful for me with work as I am constantly aware of the many needs/potentials requiring my attention and claiming seeming equal priority -- I will start asking which one is potentizing its resolution & completion in that moment to help me discern where my energy should be directed. I also love how you've expressed the reason the deepest parts of us resonate with the earth & the water & how it connects us all. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, wonderful feedback!
    This exploration is evolving many things in me too, and I find that you comment assures me that this exploration on Blog is organic and formative, and I can see how much attention is necessary to priorities in your work.

    I feel you do this so exceptionally well.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.