Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

6.28.10



Earth seed of fire is a time of building a foundation around a strong idea, for an even bigger idea that you can then begin with. This is a time of begin, start, create.



It is a time to feel what is in time and ready. This time for me, today, is the new pace that I have been getting ready for. I don't quite have my full balance yet on such new feet, but it is inside this time that I can fully maneuver a reality, that can embody a language I can fully understand, a beat that is held within the word that creates a finer line of potential.



Within the phase of earth seed of fire is the full memory of what takes and what gives. In this way I can liberate priorities and allow what gives to move forward. This is a fine-toothed comb and there are many layers that recede, as the forward begins to feel its way through the tangible and intangible. In this time, effort should be made to confirm what is tangible, and ready to handle, to hold, to speak, to write, to weave, to paint, to feel, and embrace.



Language is part of this time, but it is more in the form of signal, symbol, and beat. The beat, the rhythm, is the first clue. What has rhythm is ready. What is ready is formulated, from the potential found in the living and dreaming of our lives.



I have found this day to be very much in my own hands. What I move with, what is present, is dependent on how I see it. Potential is in the eyes of the beholder. Distraction, humiliation, non-recognition are all part of what makes one let go, so one can open up to potential, and move out clearly what cannot see.



Potential is moving with what is lit, and allowing what is not lit to recede, into its own darkness. This is not always easy, but it is the challenge of potential, earth seed of fire.

5 comments:

  1. "Within the phase of earth seed of fire is the full memory of what takes and what gives. In this way I can liberate priorities and allow what gives to move forward." These words have meaning for everything that would be done in a day of living. It answers my question of HOW DO I HANDLE THIS TODAY? whether it is household needs, money movement, relationships, time usage, letdown space, quiet alone space...learning to liberate priorities....WOW....what words you have put together. Thanks, I needed this today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have found this day to be very much in my own hands. What I move with, what is present, is dependent on how I see it. Potential is in the eyes of the beholder. Distraction, humiliation, non-recognition are all part of what makes one let go, so one can open up to potential, and move out clearly what cannot see." This is going to be my new mantra. You are such a wise woman. I admire all that you are and all of you that is in me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can a mother be more honored than have her daughter sit inside her words, her beingness, and recognize that all is in her potential.

    Your voice has been my greatest treasure, and we both have fought dearly for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sandra, I needed it too.
    This journey with words and alchemy is revealing and rotating my life is so many ways. I know, when "liberate priorities" came forward, I felt my whole body shift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your words are indeed powerful, wise & insightful. As we talked last night, I, too, love that phrase about liberating priorities. I have had much opportunity today to see how many thoughts & feelings press in on the psyche & the spirit that are not "lit" -- I have found your insight about letting those "unlit" thoughts & feelings recede into their own darkness to be incredibly helpful in dealing with them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.