Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

6.12.2010



Earth seed of ether is about renewal coming from a wrapping up of the past. It's about change coming from a need to move beyond one's own limits. The past must be let go of for a more rewarding future.

When I need change, I usually feel a restlessness growing in a lush environment of inertia. This inertia forces me to put down the ideas I have been utilizing, and take a look at a bigger picture. I often feel a stubbornness not to move, and I have found that this is the energy of change moving like a current under my feelings.



I have found I need to sit with this so called feeling of stubbornness, and allow it room to discover what it is looking for. Somewhere, and not always in my mind, I have felt a need for a shift, a modification, a change of perspective, a simplification, and it will not be denied. I do not any longer fight it. I sit with it and when it has the answer, finds the room, it will leave, and I can move into a new perspective, and then everything begins to renew and shift into the change created.



Many people think of this time as procrastination, unwillingness to bend, to start, to begin, but it is essential to the formation of a stable foundation that has true current within it. The current, when given the exact energy, can renew us.

Today was a planting moon of Taurus in the afternoon, and I planted my seedlings. It did not start until after 3 pm, and I couldn't move a plant until then. Then, all at once, the current began and the devas showed me where they needed to be. My body has become so aligned with the planting moon, that no matter how hard my mind tries to begin earlier, the body will not begin until the deep foundation is set.



So the plants were restless, too, and wanted change, but they had to wait for the cycle to shift, so the seed of their vision could be planted on Terra Firma.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Sitting with the coming change and allowing the answer to come is a process I have learned from you over the years and now I really feel it becoming a pattern for me.
    Thank you....as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandra, that's so good to hear. When we finally get it so integrated that it becomes a natural pattern for us that creates ease, is what we want.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.