Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

6.11.2010



Boldness is a word that often approaches me, when I feel anything but bold or daring. I am shy in so many ways and my life has made me quite fragile. I am often not the first one at the door, except if it is someone I love and care for, then my focus is on them being welcome and comfortable.

I don't like confrontation, but when there is something that needs to be said to clear the way, I will find myself boldly speaking what needs to be moved, to clear the way for a deeper contact.



When earth seed of water begins to move, I feel it rumbling under my skin and I try to retreat, because I often don't feel ready. At these times I ask the self within to help me be ready, and it always moves and the boldness begins, as if it has been growing inside of me. This inner self I call "my future self", she takes my hand and I feel her love, compassion, and patience. She knows me so well, and she knows who I am becoming, so she leads me to my future, from the deep intention of my past. I become her and then I once again lead myself.



This is the way I have chosen and it feels the safest, and where my trust lies the deepest. I am braver, more courageous, with less fear, as I awaken all that needs resolution on my path. This is a time of building firm foundations on "Terra Firma", and opening the gates, for knowing all that needs setting, and making for auspicious moments to come.



Part of this firm foundation is also my daily yoga practice. It has taken me years of persistence for me to actually enjoy this practice. It moves fear, frustration, grief, and overwhelm out of my body, and allows it time. This actually saves me hours and hours of later bumping into this in my day. Out of this the boldness rises, and I can begin to rise the color of my truest self.



Today was Robert's birthday, so we celebrated with a matinee movie, Robin Hood. As things always happen to insure I get this right, in the middle of the movie Russell Crowe (Robin Hood) talks to all the men about how all should be built on a firm foundation of Terra Firma.

2 comments:

  1. I am learning how to work this posting...you may already have gotten them....they all say how much these words mean to me and the clarity of insight as to the success of boldness. I feel this attribute within me and am now calm in its movement. THank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , Sandra.
    See you soon, for the planting of those little Taurus moon seedlings.
    We'll need some boldness there!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.