Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

6.27.10



Squaring the Circle is a process that is taking a mental concept and transferring it to a physical dimension, so that it can become a reality in your life. This is Mental Alchemy, and it is in the realm of airy concepts that we dream and move, to become realized in our daily life.



The square is earth, the womb, in which the seeds of our ideas can be brought forward in this world and made present to our own time. This time, for me, is a time of allowing myself to muse, to learn, to explore, to feel the pregnant thoughts that are ready to move into action.



This esoteric geometry is realized in our work, as we create pattens that hold formulations of new grounds, the geometric and numerical dimension needed, for these new patterns to become realized in our lives.



Today has been a day of motion, that is definitely above ground, and the unsettling unknown of new feet. During this time of squaring the circle, you can feel the waves of new life descending into your frame of mind, and your body is not quite able to always ground soon enough. I feel a bit wobbly and the rhythm is not quite clear, but I know I must listen to feel the beat, so I can change my pace, and allow more availability to breath, within me.



As I look out onto the village green, I realize it is air seed of earth, a circle with a square gazebo within it.This is the place for us to move our work, from the airy mental plane to the physical dimension we live in.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is great! I really love how you express the heart of what Squaring the Circle is all about -- makes it much easier to understand and to allow the time & space the process involves in order to bring those ideas from the mental plane into manifestation in this dimension. You explain well why that "pregnant void" feeling that comes before manifestation, while disconcerting & unsettling, is so crucial to allow when one is committed to creating real change in this dimension through the alchemical process. You & Robert certainly do this beautifully through your visionary art & writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the unsettling unknown of new feet", boy does that feel real or what! When I fell in the parking lot at Thomaston harbor last week, I realized that I was moving my body faster than I had mentally allowed a direction to manifest...so I replaced the shoes and have slowed down my need to push through this change in rhythm and allow it to carry me instead of the other way around. Us earth signs get a little carried away at times trying to make ALL paths perfectly clear and passable BEFORE we really know where we are GOING! thanks for these wonderfully, timely words and insights...I am packing them into my little mental bag of salvation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, This is so good! I didn't know you fell, you are so quick, and what you said is so fun, and it is so true for me, too!

    I'm the one who steps on my own feet and almost falls over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne,thanks, so well said, yourself. We have all talked about this many times. Good to have it down in writing.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.