Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

6.14.10



Now to expand on water seed of ether, because the cycle of one's life is on so many levels at once. Water seed of ether is a signal, to a coming shift to enthusiasm, followed by a respite that allows us to recalculate, rethink, and register all we have come to, before moving forward into completion.



If I am working on a piece of art, I find that the vision is shifting, and I move my former image out, to make room for a newer, more preferred turn of concept. When we conceive a body of work, it is often greater than we first imagined, when it is completing its form, before emerging.  I surprise myself in how limiting I can be, if it does not match up in my mind.



The synergy is found, when I begin to allow my mind to imagine itself opening to its own dreaming, and then the synergy begins to beat inside the circumference of my mind, like a singing bowl, and my body finds, finally, the rhythm it needs to move forward once again, into completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.