Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. 'Hold the rudder steady', & pleasantly interact with others, to ensure your goals are achieved.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Feeling the bubbling quality of this morning, I am grateful. Moving into the sunlight on the porch, I curl up in wisdom, and allow myself to feel this deeply, and slowly, so that what I move today lifts me up into  new visions, that lay out the colors for the full spectrum needed in this time. Sun and Water, allowing Air to fill me. Water Seed of Air, Effervescence. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 

Manifestation 9

This Imprint potentates the energy vibration, of triaxillary dream recognition, as seen and wanted, in highest potential vibrational manifesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.