Pages

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "This is the time to progress through extroverted self-expression coupled with reaching out & engaging other people in a cooperative endeavor that suits your plans, but will be beneficial to others. Thoroughly mix Fiery Water with equal amounts of Watery Fire; such a conjunction bodes well for all undertakings.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Beautiful deep snow, Vaporization sitting lightly in view. I come up from the covers at night, and as Fire, I feel tucked in by Water, and I wonder why our work seems to sit on top of the world, like snow, silently speaking white. I ask how can I connect it to the Red Thread of people's hearts, and become a bespoken of what is needed. I do not quite know my way through this. Fire Seed of Water, Vaporization. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Recognitional 17

Allow The Trust

Allow the trust to feed you. Allow the trust to clothe you. Allow the trust to open you. Allow the trust to heal you. Allow the trust to take you home. It is in the allowing that all is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.