Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

 "The right amount of tempered optimism & enthusiasm fire the kiln, bringing your endeavors a step closer to completion. Tend the oven, sustain the flames & keep sight of the desired end. All human success results from the discernment of patterns in nature.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Patterns in nature, the study and aligning with them has been for a big part, my life work, working with the female cycle, the natural birth of my children, nursing, growing acres of flowers, and then entering the patterns of the deep mystery, I feel these are all part of this alchemical position. Watching my own patterns of how I am gives me power in this alchemical position, and helps me settle into it with more power. I take in all of this today, and rise into the next level. Fire Seed of Earth, Alchemy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Manifestation 15

This Imprint moves movement out of vacuum, into exact placement, and forwards it into quantralized total concordance, revolving in a rotational upward spiraled vortexial momentum. This enables the desired form to be moved into placement at the exact time and space, for recognition and receivement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.