Pages

Monday, March 13, 2023

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

"Earth congeals, coagulates, & solidifies, seeking to form a firm foundation for the enterprise. Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation & cooperation.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 I have no rhyme or reason why I'm so happy that this alchemical position is finally locked into place, not only for my world, but the world. I feel it this morning in my bones, and my heart, and my expression. The most wonderful position, when it becomes attuned to itself. Moving more slowly this morning for it to settle within me, and within the whole world. Deep echo running through my spine, allowing more room for the breath of the heart, grounded in our time. Earth Seed of Air, Aspiration. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Celtic Imprint 4

This Imprint opens the Intuitive Self of Knowing and Feeling into past remembered, through accessial processing. This processing is accomplished by imprinted Self desiring informational matrix expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.