Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

 "Fire Seed of Ether (Space): This portends a beneficial change in your current situation. The change may be one of physical locality or an alteration of mental perspective. It is not a question of life after death, the problem is discovering life after birth.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I'm so ready for a new perspective, afterall it's Spring. I am ready for better answers, with a lot more green. My toes are wiggling to go into the dirt and wiggle up some seeds of new perspectives, bigger better answers. My territory is only a couple of blocks, so I do need to stretch out my walk, and maybe come upon a bee that's ready. Be ready. Alchemy, a way out of the neighborhood. Fire Seed of Ether, Transmutation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Holographic Imprint 5

The momentual overwhelm responsorial pattern, that keeps the thought ideas concerning unlimitedness from materializing, is resolved through this imprint, and the state of the abundance, of senses in bliss, can be processed, without interferencial patterns of overwhelm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.