Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

 "Fire & Air are interdependent. Air fulfills itself by ever feeding Fire & Fire is grateful. Success is contingent upon finding the bridge joining the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

My favorite alchemical position, I love the joy of it when it arrives. Robert & I live here, we are Fire and Air, and this is our life work. Being in mutual harmony, creating work that creates and supports mutual harmony. Our work in image and words combined, speeds up and creates this alchemical resolution. I went to bed in it, and woke up in it, with the most beautiful and magical snow, and my favorite sound of the snow plows in the night. Air Seed of Fire, Mutual Harmony. I live in beautiful Maine. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



Manifestation 6

This Imprint omnidirectionally directs movement, of universal now manifesting, into higher vibrational sound light recognition, of dream manifestation, in sound light seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.