Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

 "Fire and Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Stick-ability can be more important than ability.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Coming back to where I am, for me at this time is the most important point of reference in my own alchemy, faith in, perseverance with the validity of connectedness that potentates this moment in time for me. Alchemy is the continual throwing oneself into the cauldron. Being willing to boil, to cool, to resonate my political perspective in life. Renovating my mind. Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance. ~ Raven Su.Sane.


Manifestation 5

This Imprint vibrationally heals the creative memory recognition of dream manifesting in third dimensional recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.