Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

  "Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims & situation. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. The Earth in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much Water, nor too little--just right!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

Forming a new square to sit in, I become the Circle, and I allow myself room to flow, to flow over, to spill out, to fill the Square. Earth, I become the lineage of line, water, river, and I find a way to enter a new square, and image my boldness, until I am filled with the heat of desire, and I feel myself bold enough to create. Earth Seed of Water, Boldness. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Body Zero 12

“This Imprintsial Pattern works with the formulizational solar system removal of Body Zero's belief system, that keeps it attached to the reversal. This belief system is manifested in form in the tissue level of the Body Zero, and is called the red blood cell. White blood cells are the calculatorial energy that move the system release of the reversal out of the Dream vibration. Calculatorial energy enters the blood stream through the bliss infused during the upward spiral of Dream Felt.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.