Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

 "Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims & situation. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. The Earth in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much Water, nor too little--just right!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Waking up with more adventure within me than usual. Looking inside and outside bodes well for a new idea, a new venture, a new bold perspective. To me the new bold perspective is this alchemical position relating in my life at present. I feel it in the corners moving to the center, where I can sit inside it and begin. It usually is only perspective that needs to change, because all I need, when I need it, is usually already there. Take a picture and look into your camera, it's in the corner over to the right. Namaste. Earth Seed of Water, Boldness. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Flower Imprint 21

Star Tulip, Snowdrop, Winter Savory

This trinity vibrational essence, moves the intent effect of highest potential, into felt knowing, so that the Body Zero calculatory speed, is accelerated into hyperspace speed, without separation energies, felt into distortion projected, into expression perceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.