Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

  "A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss, on the back of the wind. Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether)." Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This always reminds me of George MacDonald's fairytale, 'East of the Sun, West of the Moon', riding on the back of the Wind. I needed my Bear energy to cave me back in, so I could rest enough, introspect enough, to come out allowing myself more freedom, extroversion, to assist me in going deeper into the meaning of our work on so many more levels, so we could hatch out the etherous cosmic egg. Going out sometimes means going in, and then re-emerging head first. Ether Seed of Fire, Incubation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Omnidirectional 16

Perspective Upward Spiral

Vibrational Imprint of the upward lift of emotional energy, due to the upward lift, in the ratio of quantralized speed, of the Knowing and Feeling in alignment, without distortment……How to lift energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.