Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

 "Earth Seed of Earth is the terminus of the involutionary chain & therefore the commencement point of the evolutionary chain, climbing back to the stars. The signal of this card is Start. New beginnings bring a fresh start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations & projects can be born, for Terra Firma provides a secure foundation which, if carefully tended, can support a crop of projects.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Start, what an alchemical word of motionary brilliance. I'm always waiting for the word Start, because I'm always waiting at the gate for something, in one of the many projects I prepare. Alchemy, always lets you know there are times to wait , there are times to watch, but start always comes, so I have learned that I can't miss it. I'm like turkey, I've already given, so I can't wait to see what Start is today. Got up early, did all my Yoga, went out in the Nor'easter gale storm, early, thrilling. Got a muffin and coffee, because I am at the gate ready, packed, and willing. ~Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Holographic Imprint 1

Cellular molecular rememory causes nonstructural reevaluation, of Body Zero projectional frame calculation. The Imprint works in support, of reconstruction calculation, as seen from the Heart of Gold, so that this calculatorial movement, can be made without stress. Projectional change is only created through exactness of penetration, mobilized into projectional thought. If the thought idea is not sourced from the dream, the projectional image will drop the vibration, of clarity of beauty in form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.