Pages

Friday, January 29, 2021

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

"It is important to be understanding, and not concern yourself if you do not feel fully understood or appreciated at the moment.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

"Water Seed of Ether presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation and regrouping) and then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. It is advisable to navigate each stage steadily and thoughtfully, creating a Syngery with others.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Things are moving quite rapidly so that is no surprise that Synergy is here again. I love the position of healing that this creates in our lives. We are currently moving through the closure and the beginning of a new cycle.

I enter this day in as gentle a way as I can. No snapping and erasing, but instead a calm of listening, watching, and noticing. I look about to see what I already have and have not seen. My body kind of cranky last night, so I will slowly give her more room to accrue knowledge, strength, and a new posture with the Synergy that is now surveying my life.

I must pull all parts of me back in and create a synergy with my own totality. Who have I become this past year and what is it I want most that I am now ready for? "What ever you can do or dream, you can. Boldness has Genius, Power and Magic in it." J.W. Goethe

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


 #4 Pleiadian Creativity Outer Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This symbol causes movement to manifest the essence of that which is wished for through highest potential. Apply it and watch it become.
[Visit our site. for more: 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for helping me approach a desire to Feel again this Self within me...I will pull myself in and relish the feelings!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.