Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully and go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant and which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Kind of achy this morning trying to open to this change and new phase. I wonder how many times can I open to transformation and then even find a deeper, more beneficial path and way of seeing in the dark.

How many layers are there to the corrugation and how flexible one must be? I write, I ask, I listen, and some part of me fades into another and this is how it should be and is.

A doorway out is opening and I want to see it and the squared perspective it leads us to. We are now coming into an order that will open our sight and change our insight to a whole new level.

Transformation is at the door knocking and we must let it have its say. In listening I will find the positional fold more helpful and rewarding. Put your hand on the door knob and twist it to the right and it will open and there is light, I see it through the keyhole.

To walk in beauty one must often walk in darkness first. Allowing myself to feel the thread in the dark, so I know what it is to the Cause and not the result.

Allowing myself to hold the thread of my future in the dark to know better what color is light and not present and one must see in the dark palette a light that emerges from color itself.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity












#3 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Expressive Colorative Formulator

Vibrational Imprint of color expressing harmonically forth, into light penetration directional vibration, that enables one to express Love in emotion of Joy Bliss State--- How to formulate expression.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com ]

1 comment:

  1. Light emerging from color itself...wow...this is powerful imagining, thank you for the thought of transformation waiting at the open door!,!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.