Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

"Water nourishes Earth and Earth is Water's chalice. Water and earth are lovers. It is appropriate to move from the subjective world of planning to the objective world of concretely instigating. Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiation of Reality. Do it now. Vigorously pursuing your aim will bring bonuses.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

What a mouth full and can I assimilate that all in one day? I am sitting on the precipice dangling my feet considering flight. The clock has not, as of yet, ticked in me.

I am tired from last night's travel and I am considering resting more today. Taking the day off in some small ways. Maybe that is a form of concrete instigation.

Working from a higher plane is sometimes called for. I am considering a new jesture of entering that will important each step forward. How small can they be and still have content and effect. I am moving what is under my feet into my awareness.

The distance between now and forever is stretching and altering its course. I will allow it and begin my work of between. To listen to the between is the beginning of doing it now. How many front doors must I knock upon before I settle into my pilot's seat? 

I cannot wait to see who comes to the door.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#7 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint correlates all past selves into wholeness of Being now.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.