Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, and now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Shaking things up is not part of this time, but enthusiasm can open many things up, but one needs to hold the 'rudder steady'. The fluid field of change is always balanced by allowing enthusiasm to become the vehicle of travel.

An unknowing nature lies here beneath the known and one feels the diversity. I am inside the listening this morning, as I move about and so in wonder of the morning snow. I rose this morning and put on Christmas music even though I did not know it snowed.

Today I slowly reach out into its Distance, even though I feel the flow is not clear to me yet. Whatever part is ready and clear I engage and wait for the rest to feel balanced. I feel kind of tender from my night's dream passage and a bit jumbled. 

This is the way of recalculation and how it feels. I must move slowly and the nature of my enthusiasm lead me. Do what I feel is ready and don't push the cork to pop. I must allow the enthusiasm more room for its notes of support.

Don't shake things up and lose the value of what is organically rising. Allow the air to organically rise on its own time up through the water element. Know you know and proceed.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#20 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial pattern Deck

This Imprint moves totality awareness into the now of the moment, at hyperspace manifestation. This works only in support of highest potential. Manifestation is from the center the golden dream, centered in the Heart of Gold, of God/Goddess.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/manifestational-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.