Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

 "The atmosphere is pregnant with possibilities; if you are aware of tension in the air, the kind that precedes an electrical storm, do not make hasty, ill-considered decisions. Relaxed alertness is desirable. Watch you 'P's' and 'Q's", dot your 'I's' and cross your 'T's'. Do nothing superficially, for the windstorm erases mere scratches in the sand.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I woke up smoother than I thought I would, and the nature of my dream work was a bit intense. One must take oneself seriously at this time. All hearts are beginning to fold into a position of compassion and I must be alert to this day.

When we come into a new rhythm, we must first watch our step. This rhythm is so new it is somewhat surprising and may be more gestured than most. We are now beginning to see that the old pattern does not fit our own feet, and we must move about with more Intent and creative Imagination.

I am breathing in deeper this day and creating more patience within myself. I will not be pushed forward, but will dance my way in a gesture of forward I need.

"To be careful harbingers well for the future. When asked to make a decision check which nostril the air is flowing through, if the left nostril is open, wait until the right nostril is clearer before finalizing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity












#4b Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Calculatorial Rotational Movement enables the form, that is being brought forth from the Will of the Substance, to balance its interdimensionary movement. This balancing is essential for the deportment, of what is not Highest Potential in the manifested form, to release and move out of dimensional awareness.

[ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. wow, the imprintsial pattern follows your dancing feet!! you have offered up words of great encouragement for this time....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.