Pages

Friday, January 15, 2021

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 "Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, and self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether).", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Being in one's body is very important right now, so we can attend to this incubation process carefully. Allowing myself to turn up the fire and then recognizing when to turn it down, for the cooling of the egg.

This is a day of focus and resonance. The resonance is the power of the aemblic egg. I sit in my little writing space, I am grateful for it finding me. This space and I sit together to Listen, to hear, and share the written of the word as it speaks to me and my world.

Whatever channels through us when we create is for me the same as when I write. The channel is my open willingness to be penetrated by my own Sophic Intelligencia. I sit in this focus and begin to travel through fibers and veils.

I travel through threads and volumes of dark matter, that the light in me begins to create with. I unveil the words that follow my need to be in alignment with my Soul Self and Existial Presence.

I then encounter myself as Future Self reaching back into me with the Wisdom of Encounter. This all Incubates within me and I am grateful.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#9 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint completes the Light Speed calibration that works with fairy sight. This sight allows those who work with Highest Potential guidance to know the Land of Enchantment. This Imprint maintains the sight, as long as guidance is asked.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing all the parts of Self that together with purpose and determination!!i will keep asking for this combining!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.